April 10, 2008

Quantum Leap...

...but without the face that TJ makes... Anyhow, I finally got around to starting a blog so I think I'll just pick things up right where they are. I basically had a blog over in the Team Bicycles Etc section of the Florida MTBer's forum because I was in there posting constantly. But unless you were in that forum or see me daily, you probably don't know what in the heck I have going on these days besides the fact that I probably still work and still race mountain bikes. Considering that I have a lot of friends and family NOT in the state of Florida (mostly in Kentucky), I now have a means of keeping in touch that isn't the phone or email. My skills in the latter 2 have diminished quite a bit over the years but my ability to spend too much time on the internet has flourished! So BAM! It's 2008 and I'm blogging like a MOFO!


I'll get this party started with a picture of Avery and Mayfield...

No comments: