August 22, 2008

Chance of Rain


Actually make that about 10 inches of rain and counting. Some places not far from here have gotten 30 inches of rain. Ouch. Non-stop rain, 40-50+ mph winds and mostly everything closed makes for fun times. Not. At least the Olympics are on 3 different channels... Not only has it rained for 4 straight days, I've been riding the trainer for 4 straight days. I anticipate the thrill of riding outside again one day...

Football is right around the corner!! While Char and I are bustin out laps at the 8 Hours of San Felasco, Kentucky will be playing in-state rival Louisville next Sunday. This game should set the tone for the season for both teams. Since both schools will have quite a different look this year, namely new QB's, I can't wait to see what they are all about. While I normally root for the Cards throughout the year, I always hope for UK to put a solid whoopin on 'em. I'm also eagerto see if UK's defense has gotten any better at all...
Anyhow, GO BIG BLUE!!

No comments: