August 16, 2008

Back from Charlotte

Man, I found some awesome places to ride while I was in Charlotte for product training at Parker SSD. I'm eager to head back next month. I'll post some pictures and trail reviews later but I gotta say that I've been totally mesmerized for the past hour with all of the gadgets that you can add to your blog. I added a few for the heck of it and I'm sure I'll play with that stuff more later...

Oh, here's something cool I found the other day...Big Blue's Attack at the Jacksonville Cycling Classic

Another thing- my frame is cracked on my mtn bike. I've had several issues with my Gary Fisher Race Day Procaliber since I got it- all related to the rear suspension. I'm hoping to get the new HiFi Procaliber as a warranty replacement. Stay tuned...

No comments: