August 21, 2008

Annoying Stuff


So Tropical Storm Fay has decided to hang out and share her wind and rain with us. Annoying. Uhhh, go away or something...


Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt decided to show no class after smoking the men's 100 and 200 at the Olyimpics. Annoying. The look-at-me antics and not acknowledging the other athletes may be just a sign of immaturity but I am glad the IOC blasted him. Grow up dude. Show some respect. I will say though, he is one fast mofo. In fact, he is the fastest ever...

Oh, the new Procaliber frame is on its way! I gotta give some love to the Trek Store for handling my claim so fast and to Trek/Gary Fisher for coming through with the frame replacement/upgrade. I'm psyched that I'll be going into the fall series with a new ride. Hope it helps...

No comments: