September 19, 2008

Impossible is Nothing

Finally, the weather feels like fall! After Wednesday's storm, the temps have dropped and when autumn officially starts Monday- it will actually feel like it. Fall is by far my favorite time of the year...



Man, I love this picture of Muhammed Ali. I just put this poster in my garage because not only is he one of my heroes, but he is also a fellow Louisville native. Also, the Addidas ad campaign is a good one for me. You know, something to always keep in your back pocket- "Impossible is Nothing."

Avery had quite a few pictures taken by the event photographer at the last race. You can check them out here. You can see that she had the same number as this fly fellow, who finally showed his blog some love...

Quick sports fix-

Baseball season is winding down and with 11 games left, the Cubs have a 9 game lead over the Brewers and should wrap up the division soon. October should be fun this year!

There are some awesome college games on this weekend- (4) Florida at Tennessee, (6) LSU at (10) Auburn, (3) Georgia at Arizona St and (18) Wake Forest at (24) Florida St. Can Wake make it 3 in a row? I hope so! Undefeated UK (3-0) is off this weekend and UofL stomped Kansas St Wednesday night.

Sunday the Jags travel to Indy to take on Peyton and the Colts. They seriosuly need this one...

No comments: