September 9, 2008

Blue Rambling

Man, we had an awesome time Satuday night at the wedding. Great setup, great people, great time! I'll get some pictures posted soon...

Ok, so yesterday I spent the entire day at the Mayo Clinic, seeing the doc and getting the full gamut of heart tests done. Everything went well and I should know some results after my follow up appointment on Wednesday. I am pretty nervous but am anxious to find out the next path for me to follow. I am handling things as if I will be ok and able to race this weekend...

Speaking of racing, I sure would love to have a bike to race on this weekend. Trek says my bike is somewhere in paint and should be here soon. I thought it was painted last week. Either way, I told them I want it here, like now...

Real quick- this weekend was also awesome for football!! The NFL kicked off this past weekend and college provided all of the usual excitement. UK and UofL romped over some junior colleges, Urban took the dirty route over the U, Spurrier got a taste of his own medicine, OSU looks ripe to get slaughtered by USC nest week and East Carolina is this year's surprise so far. In the pro league, our beloved Jags looked horrible as their D still couldn't stop Tennesee's ground game, Garrard played like he just got paid (shoddy) and the O line is in serious trouble with all the injuries. Man, it could be a longer year than anticipated. But there was all kinds of other excitement across the league and plenty of good story lines (Brady out for the year?) developing. Man, football friggin rulez!

One last thought, I heard Lance may be coming back for the 2009 Tour. Stay tuned...

No comments: