June 26, 2012

Damn Rain


Ok, so Tropical Storm Debby has just been sitting here for 3 days now dumping a ton of rain. Today was the first day that I actually missed a ride, so I took my bud SBC's advice and downloaded a Sufferfest training video. I downloaded Fight Club because it looked like a good choice for road racing and it sounded like my last road race where the attacks were a plenty and I got punked. Anyhow, it spiced up a trainer session and made me work my ass off! It also was a decent replacement for the group ride that got rained out tonight. Check out their website- they have a good selection of trainer videos.


Oh, scratch that- Debby is now a tropical depression. I think that just means flood. The flooding around town has been crazy today. There has been like 12-20 inches of rain in the past 2 days. Lame. Hopefully this sucker moves on out of here soon. 


No comments: