October 8, 2011

New Hardware

Here's the x-ray I hoped to get at my one week post-surgery follow up. You can see the ICD below my left collar bone and the wire leaving it and going into my heart. The other wires are external EKG leads that were in place during the procedure. This x-ray was taken right after surgery. Fascinating stuff.

So now that I have the ICD implant, I also have a device identification card that I keep in my wallet. But I also needed some identification more readily available so I got a new slim Road ID. The shot below shows the slim ID in comparison to my old elite ID. Cool stuff.


Football- don't really wanna talk about it. I will say that college football in the state of Kentucky AND the state of Florida sucks right now, but it really sucks for the dudes with the blue UK on their helmets. Maybe the Jaguars will get something going tomorrow. Maybe, but I doubt it. This all makes the start of Kentucky basketball that much more appealing! Go Big Blue!

No comments: