October 16, 2008

Best news yet!

This morning Avery had an appointment with a University of Florida pediatric cardiologist and the test results show that she has a normal, healthy heart! No signs of inheriting my junk! Beforehand I was way more nervous than I ever was during any of my tests and I am sooooo relieved after hearing the good news. We celebrated by grabbing Char for lunch at McCallsiter's and topped it off with some pumpkin pie cheesecake! Now I'm about to go to Mayo for my ICD consultation. I don't look forward to this nonsense at all...

Oh, I had to guess one of my birthday gifts today and my only clue was the work 'dribble.' Somehow I managed to nail it prettty fast- tickets to the Orlando Magic/Miami Heat game this Saturday night! Man, that's going to be a blast! The NBA is pretty damn cool!

Oh yeah, I turned 33 today! Hmmm....no real thoughts on that I guess. 33 is just my lucky number beside my lucky number...and stuff....

No comments: