January 14, 2009

54


Get this guy in your Player of the Year discussions! Jodie Meeks dropped 54 on Tennesse last night and broke Dan Issel's UK single game scoring record. This guy was unconscious!! I think UK will make a little more noise this year with Meeks and Patrick Patterson (Rhythm & Bruise?) playing at the level they have been so far this year. They just need a few other guys to step it up a notch, especially some of the freshmen. Man, its great to have a little excitement back in UK basketball! GBB!!

So Mayo contacted me and said that Boston Scientific is using a 3rd party to screen my workplace and should be getting in touch with me soon. As soon as the screening is done I plan to schedule the ICD surgery. I am eager to get it all over with so I can move on and feel "safe" when I exercise and sleep. I have read that most heart issues, namely sudden death, happen while sleeping vice while exercising. Either way, exercise spooks me now doing it "unprotected."

Last thought- the HCMA has been incredible during this whole ordeal. They are so unbelievably knowledgeable of this disease and all the HCMer's on their forum provide so much info, feedback and support. HCMA- solid.

The final last thought- promotions at work are cool. 8+ years of hard work and dedication are paying off...

No comments: