November 24, 2008

Long Lost Blue


Ok, I plan to get back in here and do some postin' some day. I guess I got a little hung up in being under the weather and Facebook. Facebook can really consume a lot of your time. Anyhow, I've also been busy with work, going to the gym, light jogging and riding, housework stuff... blah, blah, blah...life stuff. I've also managed to try a few new brews, like North Coast Brewing Company's Pale Ale and Avery Brewing Company's White Rascal. Both turned out to be pretty good, especially the Pale Ale. I've also tried a few others recently but those 2 stood out...maybe because I had them today...


I'll get back in here this weekend a catch up on some other stuff, like the status of my defibrillator surgery and Thanksgiving festivities. Until then, bottoms up!

No comments: