May 24, 2009

Long time

Hell, I've been thinking about coming back over here and doing something- like writing a thing or 2 every now and then. Maybe I will at some point. But I got caught up in Facebook and posting pictures and whatnot over there. That novelty seems to be wearing off too. But it's easier on FB- instead of my lazy butt actually writing something, I can type a quick update, make comments here and there and upload pictures whenever. I'm all about easy.

Ok, so now I'm back in school at UNF and still doing the usual with Char and Avery. I workout a lot more, had the testing done at my work for the defib/EMI and still have not had surgery. The EMI testing showed too many bad places at work that could cause problems and not allow me to do my job fully. Crap- back to the drawing board. I have forwarded the tests to Mayo and we are going to set up an appointment to figure out a game plan. Decisions, decisions...

What else has been going on? Well, I guess if you are on Facebook then you know. If not, then you probably forgot about this blog months ago. I will say this- I have the bug to compete again...in something. I have managed to get half way fit with my heart working like a champ. I just have to figure all of this life stuff out while keeping my head above water...

Later...

No comments: